If you either:
- would like to meet some of the other 50 teachers across Australia participating
- would like to meet more of the Insect Investigators team
- have any questions you’d like to ask about the protocols or project requirements
- want us to check your Malaise trap is set up correctly
- have any questions you’d like to ask about insects, taxonomy or the project aims
then come along to one of the scheduled Teacher Info Sessions – these are not compulsory by any means, but intended to be a chance for you to ask any last-minute questions before trapping starts on 1 March, and a chance to meet some other teachers.
We’re happy to provide a certificate of attendance if it allows you to record the session as PD.
These sessions are just for teachers – we’ll be holding some other interactive sessions during March that you can join with your students to connect them with other school students in the project.
If you would really like to come to an info session but can’t make any of the below options, feel free to get in touch and we’ll try to work something out!
Sessions are scheduled for:
|Session||Date||WA time||QLD time||SA time||Platform|
|Session 1||Mon 21 Feb||4pm||6pm||6:30pm||Zoom|
|Session 2||Tue 22 Feb||2pm||4pm||4:30pm||Zoom|
|Session 3||Wed 23 Feb||1pm||3:30pm||4pm||Teams|
Register to attend an info session using the form below.